A horticultural tour of Marie-Antoinette’s domain, the lavishly constructed gardens at Versailles, accompanied by eighteenth-century archival illustrations. Plants, flowers, and trees were Marie-Antoinette’s passion; she transformed the Petit Trianon’s gardens into an enchanted escape from the oppressive shackles of Versailles. Based on archival documents, this book meanders through Marie-Antoinet...
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publisher: Flammarion (September 3, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 1 x 12.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 1829943
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: Absolutely beautiful. Just enough historical information to compliment the stunning images. And the cover is grand enough to compliment any coffee tablez. Any one who enjoys Versailles-in particular the gardens will love this book!...
- From Marie-Antoinette's Garden: An Eighteenth-Century Horticultural Album epub
- Download From Marie-Antoinette's Garden: An Eighteenth-Century Horticultural Album epub
- From Marie-Antoinette's Garden: An Eighteenth-Century Horticultural Album txt
- 978-2080201423 pdf
- Download Elisabeth De Feudeau epub
- Download Elisabeth De Feudeau ebooks
- Download Arts and Photography epub books
I bought this book because my son loves baseball and I know nothing about it. I'm a single mom that...
I read this book in the 1970's when I was in college. At that time I was learning the piano, spendin...
I just reread this story on my Kindle and it is still great the second time. Once you start you want...