Andean Waterways explores the politics of natural resource use in the Peruvian Andes in the context of climate change and neoliberal expansion. It does so through careful ethnographic analysis of the constitution of waterways, illustrating how water becomes entangled in a variety of political, social, and cultural concerns. Set in the highland town of Recuay in Ancash, the book traces the ways in ...
File Size: 5140 KB
Print Length: 244 pages
Publisher: University of Washington Press (August 28, 2015)
Publication Date: August 28, 2015
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Screen Reader: ::::
Format: PDF Text TXT book
- Andean Waterways: Resource Politics in Highland Peru (Culture, Place, and Nature) epub
- Download Andean Waterways: Resource Politics in Highland Peru (Culture, Place, and Nature) epub
- Andean Waterways: Resource Politics in Highland Peru (Culture, Place, and Nature) text
- Amazon Digital Services LLC pdf
- Download Mattias Borg Rasmussen pdf
- Download Mattias Borg Rasmussen books
- Download epub ebooks
I bought this book under the understanding it was new. When I went to use the access code to take th...
This book contains an amazing assortment of silhouette stitching projects ranging from period style ...