The Words That Stirred a NationFrom colonial times to the present, from Abraham Lincoln to Billy Graham, the sermon has been the dynamic medium through which America conducts its most important debates, motivating us to fight wars as well as fight for peace and ultimately defining the course of our history. A City Upon a Hill tells the American story through these powerful words, showing us at our...
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: HarperOne; Reprint edition (July 1, 2008)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 1531638
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: I bought this book because I have a strong interest in the spiritual history of the United States. I found this book to be a very accessible account of 400 years of preaching in the United States, and the impact sermons have had on the history of th...
- A City Upon a Hill: How Sermons Changed the Course of American History epub
- Download A City Upon a Hill: How Sermons Changed the Course of American History pdf
- A City Upon a Hill: How Sermons Changed the Course of American History txt
- 978-0061338120 epub
- Download Larry Witham pdf
- Download Larry Witham ebooks
- Download Christian Books and Bibles epub books
Full of superb images for inspiration.From furnishings, trimwork, lighting, floors, pillars, posts, ...
Victims of abuse at a boarding school remain dysfunctional many years later, and one takes a convolu...
Good brief overview....
I loved each individual story about hardship, the beauty of like and nature, and love. All unique an...